ELECTRICAL SERVICE EQUIPMENT
Does your home have an outdated electrical panel? Do you have knob & tube wiring in your home?
How would you know?
Call us today to schedule an electrical service panel inspection: (973) 534-9173 or (973) 746-2621
- Homes and businesses that were built over 20 to 30 years ago may have older electrical panels that cannot handle the load of todays appliances.
- Homes with older electrical wiring and panels reduce the value of your home. Insurance companies may even deny you coverage due a perception of increased risk. Also, many lenders are unwilling to finance a home unless the electrical service is upgraded.
- Federal Pacific Electric Panels have been linked to fire hazards.
If you have any of the following in your home, you may want to consider a new electrical panel:
- 60 to 100-amp service equipment (Most homes require a 200 amp service to run many of todays appliances).
- Federal Pacific Electrical Panel
- Electrical Panel overloaded with wires
- Corroded or rusted electrical panel
- Uncovered Electrical Panel
Call us today to schedule an electrical service panel inspection:
(973) 534-9173 or (973) 746-2621
Econolec Electric Company – 2018
Lawrence Smith Jr. – License #10623
CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE (973) 534-9173 OR (973) 746-2621
Proudly Serving Essex County NJ and Surrounding Areas:
Montclair – Belleville – Bloomfield – Caldwell – Cedar Grove – Essex Falls – Fairfield – Glen Ridge – Livingston – Maplewood – North Caldwell – Nutley – Roseland – Short Hills – South Orange – Upper Montclair – Verona – West Caldwell – West Orange – Newark – The Oranges